Final

    This project has had a couple of iteration but what I landed on was the relationship and journey Butte Montana has taken though out the decades. My photos show the way the city has grown with using the buildings and architecture that was already there to build something new and alive. 

    My process was really quite simple I just wanted to capture new things in old spaces. Butte has a ton of really cool architecture and spaces that are being use for new things. My brother just bought an apartment in uptown Butte so I have been up there a lot and I have really enjoyed looking and exploring a part of Butte I've never been to before, even though I've been to Butte about a thousand times. 

Convergence 






















Comments

  1. Butte does have a lot of new and old buildings you have captured the journey and the relationship of new and old. Your pictures are clear and specific. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts